30 July 2012

I hope someday we'll meet again.




Wearing: New Look top, River Island shorts, H&M belt, Tesco bag, Rings Ebay & Accessorize, Bracelets A mix, Sunglasses Ebay

I was all set to go chill in the park today in the sunshine then as soon as I stepped outside it rained! Typical. Instead of chilling in the sunshine I changed my room about, I love doing this. I do it so much! My style is changing a little bit recently, it is getting a little more relaxed & I am kind of loving it. I am also loving my new little above the knuckle rings from Ebay, they add a nice little touch of interest.

I am on a major major spending ban as I realised today I am skinter than a skint thing! Not good. I get paid a week on Friday so I am pretty much spending the week going to the gym, reading & on the interweb - basically no nights out or shopping. Boo hoo! 


3 comments: