8 July 2012

Time to see me



I'm going through a bit of a transition period at the moment, I used to be all about the heavy lined eye makeup but I'm actually enjoying just wearing mascara. It means I can bronze & highlight up my cheeks ... every cloud! Oh and lashings of gloss! I'm just having a nice chilled Sunday watching The Real Housewives of Atlanta, drinking green tea & attempting to be creative. I can't draw to save myself  - I wish I could, this wish is so strong that in Primary 1 I ran to my teacher at the front of the class in bits because I couldn't draw hands! - but I enjoy writing little paragraphs or short stories. I could do this for hours, getting lost in being someone else. I also enjoy a magazine cut out montage which is my background in most of my pictures or a little doodle in my notepad of song lyrics or quotes I love. This is the depth of my creativity. Can you be taught how to draw? Even if you can't manage hands? Happy Sunday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment