20 November 2012

We might get a chance to talk and talk might lead to dancing




I have a strange sense of achievement about this outfit as it isn't all black, it is mostly black but not all black is an achievement for me. I'm trying my hardest to break the all blackness that is my wardrobe. Even went crazy today & bought a blue tshirt!

River Island Disco pants are love. They are 100% the most comfortable trousers I own & go with almost anything & everything. I'm feeling better about myself today, just had one of those meh days but you were all so lovely in the comments so thank you! I think it is nice when girls show other girls support or a genuine comment or compliment as sometimes girls can be quite catty.

Cardigan, tshirt, bag & Boots - Topshop
Disco Pants - River Island
Necklace - H&M

Post title: Tyler Hilton, You'll ask for me

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful outfit ! Love your blog :*

    Would be great if we followed each other, don't you think so ?

    RUNWAY JUICE

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your necklace, it's a gorgeous colour! Can be hard to not wear black when the weather's so grim xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Yeah it is so easy just to get stuck in a rut xx

      Delete
  3. I have these pants and freeking LOVE them. Aren't they amazing?

    http://arrceebee.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They might actually be the comfiest thing I own! They are so versatile too x

      Delete
  4. You kinda remind me of Ginnifer Goodwin, you're totally rocking that haircut and I love that necklace.

    -Ezi

    ikintoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha Thank you, that's so nice of you to say. Love Ginnifer Goodwin! x

      Delete